Acres Dene Guest House in York is a comfortable six-bedroomed guesthouse offering bed and breakfast near to York city centre.
At the Acres Dene Guest House all of our bedrooms are comfortably furnished and each room has an en-suite shower-room (shower & toilet), tea & coffee making facilities and a colour television.
Single, double, twin and triple rooms are available.
- We are centrally located for;
- York city centre
- York University
- York Racecourse
- Free Wi-Fi Internet throughout Acres Dene
- Non-smoking guest house throughout
Served in our light and spacious dining room, breakfast at Acres Dene Guest House starts with fruit juice and a choice of breakfast cereals, followed by either a cooked breakfast or a lighter option if you prefer;
- Full-English breakfast consisting of bacon, sausage, egg, fried bread, tomato, mushrooms/baked-beans and award winning local black pudding,
- or, baked-beans with poached, fried or scrambled eggs on toast,
- or a boiled egg
» For more information see our breakfast page.
York has a rich heritage as the city was founded by the Romans in 71 AD at the confluence of the Rivers Ouse and Foss in North Yorkshire, England.
York has a thriving shopping centre and York Minster, York Castle Museum and The National Railway Museum are worth a visit. The best way to explore York is to take an open top bus, wander around the city walls and take the riverside walk.
York has many good restaurants, pubs and bars and we are happy to make recommendations.
» For more information see our York page.